- Our website stores some personal data to improve the browsing experience of all visitors and for statistical purpose. We collect ip addresses of all visitors and we use Google Analytics which collects private data from our visitors. Those data are used for statistical purposes and for our improvement. You can find more about the data we collect below.
- Online visitors: Our website collects ip address from every visitor of our website. Those addresses are stored for as long as the session of your visit lasts, and then they are deleted permanantelly.
- Contact forms: In our website you will find some contact forms, where we ask for your name / lastname and email. Those information are not stored anywhere. They are required in order to be able to contact you back.
- Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics which collects data from visitors using tracking code and cookies. Those data are sent to Google with anonymized IPs. You can find more about collected data here & here. You can also download an extension for your browser which you can find here, and click opt out if you dont want to be tracked by Google Analytics.
- With whom we share your data: Absolutelly noone else. All data collected from this website are available only to its administrators. All our visitors are responsible for their actions during their visit. If you dont accept the use of your personal data by us, you must not fill in the required fields.
- How we protect your data: In our website we use SSL to encrypt every communitation with our server. We use only encrypted connections (https) and apply all measures from our hosting provider regarding private data protection.
- Links to other websites: In our website you might find links to other 3rd party websites. We can’t be held responsible for any problem you might have during your visit to those 3rd party websites because we dont have control over those websites. For any problem you might have with them, you must contact the owner of that website.